Be our Guest --- with a big ole coffee

When I was in college, I went to New York to tour and enjoy the city. My undergraduate program was in Costumes and Costume Design, so we were able to gain access to see many of the fantastic shows backstage and to hold those unique stage pieces. It was a memory I will never forget, I saw the Broadway version of Belle's dress, and it was just amazing.  

I purchased this digital stamp from an Etsy store called MMedelIllustrations ( https://www.etsy.com/shop/MMedelIllustrations ). She does fantastic work, and I wanted to create a coffee card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I fell in love with this one and added a BIG OLE Coffee to Belle's hands. 

One of the things I struggled with was the next level of coloring. I love my Copics, but I watched a tutorial on YouTube on using the white ink pen to spark up the coloring, and WOW, I love it. It added something special to this design. What do you think?

Be sure to check out my YouTube Channel for all of my card-making videos: Full playlist! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLu9ndAFPBzf3ktklG3TB4athBKbPJM6xc, and then don't forget to subscribe!!

Jessica Lynn 

7 comments: