Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Winter 2022

 Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting. It is hard to believe that it is time for another coffee lovers blog hop, but it is genuinely one of my favorite events of the year. I am so thankful that Amy puts this together twice a year so that I have an opportunity to catch up with them. Friends, customers, and meet new people interested in this creative outlet. 

Over the last year, I have decided to make some changes and update JessicaLynnOriginal Studios and some major changes for myself. For those of you that like football, we are in a rebuilding year. For those of you into the Hollywood scene, we are getting to revamp our complete image. I am in the process of the full new business plan and I personally am down 72 pounds! I still have a long way to go, but it is amazing how much that can change your head, heart, and soul.  I'm very excited about what I have in store for 2023, and I look forward to sharing all of that with you. 


FREE DIGITAL - ENTER TO WIN A Back of Card RED RUBBER STAMP ($30 Value) 

It has been over a year since I offered a brand-new Brentwood Owl Fall 2022 Jingle All the Way digital image for the coffee lovers' hop, and I am so excited to share this new one with you. (click the link or the image to download this adorable Jingled out Brentwood Owl)



  1. Please head over to our website, download this digital image, and create a papercraft, card, or tag with him.  
  2. Share Your finished product on social media. And be sure to include the hashtag #JessicaLynnOriginalStudios
  3. Then upload your card to the Coffee Lovers blog hop.
  4. If you have done those three things, you have an entry into winning a free JessicaLynnOriginal Studios red rubber stamp that I will customize for you. I can even draw you a custom art piece that can be part of this stamp if you want. 
  5. Our contest will end at the same time as the Coffee Lovers blog hop, so please make sure that you. 'Create, Share, and Post.'  I will announce the winner on our blog, Twitter, and Instagram!! 

View all of our custom "Back of the Card / Handmade By" Stamps.


* This contest is open worldwide, but if you are outside of the US, you would need to cover shipping to your location. I would just invoice for the difference between US shipping and that to your location.


YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Please subscribe to my channel. I love being a YouTuber. It is so much fun, and I love being able to change my channel to be more like me. Originally. I wanted to make it just cards and some of my stamps, and I realized quickly that I wasn't as happy with such a straight line of videos as I should be. I had decided to limit myself to only one part of my identity. In 2023, the channel is getting ready to revamp, and it will be all about creating art and challenges. That could be paper art, that could be sewing. It could be anything that I want to try as an adventure. Speaking of adventures, I also love being able to offer them—vacation moments, such as trips to the Wisconsin Dells or Disney Week. Thank you if you are already a subscriber, and if you are not, please go ahead and do so. It costs nothing, and anytime we upload a new video. You will be able to find it in your—subscribed channels. So everything I do is a Creative Adventure!!


My goal is to get to 3000 subscribers by December 31st at midnight, so I hope you consider being one of those who will help me reach my goal. Hope to ring in my new year with this goal behind me!!


HUGE SALE 40% off !!! 

I am in the process of changing out my store, so some of my stamps are older collections. You may have seen them before, but we will be offering a huge sale just in time for the holidays. This link will apply this code to your cart. The discount will ONLY show up in the cart. 

https://jessicalynnoriginal.com/discount/Coffeehop


After seventeen years of figuring out what I want to be when I grow up or when my company "grows up"- I have finally figured out what that truly is. 2023 is going to be the year that I will finally share everything with you. Thank you all for all of your encouragement and compassion over these years. We continue to transition and move forward to something new amd exciting for JessicaLynnOriginal Studios. I cannot wait to bring you along with me. The reason that I do what I do is because of the care and compassion that I get from my friends and customers.  I will be sharing the updated and changes on my blog and YouTube Channel. 


Thank you all - I cannot wait to see this happen!

Jessica Lynn 





34 comments:

  1. Thanks for the digital stamp of cute Brentwood and I'm so excited for you! Sounds like the new year will be fabulous for you! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jamie!! I am really excited to hopefully talk to you more about some of these ideas. Thank you for stopping by!! - Jess

      Delete
  2. Thank you, JessicaLynn, for sponsoring the Coffee Hop with your awesome Brentwood freebie. Always love the see the new costume for him. And so wonderful you are doing well with the weight loss. I know how difficult this is. Keep going!! Caffinated greetings from The Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh.. thank you Hetty!! I love all of the amazing cards/tags you made with our digital stamp! I can't wait to see what is next.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you've had an amazing year! Thank you for being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well after 2020 & 2021 I knew that I need to make it amazing! I am so happy to be a Super Sponsor! I can't wait to see what you create with our digital stamp!! - Jess

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the Brentwood freebie design and for being a sponsor! Looking forward to a great 2023!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, I can not wait to see what you create!! Yes bring on 2023!! 50 more days.. Yikes!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the free digi and thank you for being a super sponsor!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly! I can't wait to see what you create this adorable digi! :D

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for the freebie and being a super sponsor! Congrats on your "rebuilding year"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image! Thanks so much for being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your <3 - I can't wait to see what you are going to create with him!

      Delete
  8. Adorable! Such a great image! Thank you and thanks for being a sponsor again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! I hope all is well, I can't wait to see what you create with him! Happy Sunday!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the adorable Freebie! Thanks for sponsoring this fun Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I can't wait to see what you create with him! :) - jess

      Delete
  10. Thank you for the freebie! Thank you for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to do so.. can't wait to see what you create with this digital! :)

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much for the image! And for being a sponsor!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to you!! Thank you for the freebie and Thanks for being a super sponsor of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always love Brentwood. So cute! thanks for the image. Congratulations to you and thanks for being a Super Sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved the freebie so much!! here is the link to what I made with it: http://busyinspirations.blogspot.com/2022/11/owl-coffee-gift-card-holder.html .
    Thank you for being a sponsor and for sharing such wonderful inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Karen C
    busyinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this!! I shared it on our Instagram too!!! Thank you for joining!!!

      Delete
  15. Thank you so much for your cute stamp. Next year sounds like an exciting one. Thank you for being a Sponsor

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sponsoring the Coffee Lovers Hop again this year and for the awesome and very cute freebie! I just posted my card on Instagram using your hashtag! I also shared it on my blog with a link to this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Thank you again! I will be drawing the winner of our custom stamp before the end of the weekend :)

      Delete
  17. Thanks for the adorable Freebie and for being a Super Sponsor.

    ReplyDelete