2020 Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Social media hashtag: #springsummer2020clh

        I am so excited to be part of yet another fantastic coffee lovers blog hop. It is one of the highlights of our year, and I love being able to gather all the different stamp companies together and all of us to work together toward a common goal of just celebrating and enjoying each other's company on an immense scale blog hop. This year has brought us all types of changes and adjustments, but one thing still holds, and that is that we all love to be creative, and we all love to be connected.

Until June 1st our website will automatically take 20% off your cart at checkout. 

DIGITAL IMAGE

        This year we have decided to draw a brand new digital image, and I am so excited for you to be able to pick up this fun image and design a handmade card that you'll be able to post within the blog hot. To be able to pick up this image, I'll want to visit this link, and then you will add it to your cart and checkout, and you'll be able to download it instantly. Be sure to share it on social media using the hashtag #JessicaLynnOriginal, and we will make sure to post it on her Instagram and our social media as well hopefully getting you some additional visits to your blog, social media, or Instagram account.

Download this adorable digital on our website: https://bit.ly/2Zva76j

YOUTUBE

        We are so excited that our YouTube Channel is over 600 members strong. I love being able to share some amazing cards with you and fun events. On my channel we go through and share with you all types of card making processes both look good and the bad. I try to share my drawing of the stamp designs with you to show you the process that I run through and then I also love showing when we package up orders. Over this pandemic time we have been completely blessed with some of the most amazing customers who have supported our company.  If you would like to subscribe be sure to do so here.



BLOG

        I am in the process of blogging more and after some testing I am staying with Blogger. I really love the format and how easy it is for you to comment and follow. We would love you to follow us and we will go and follow you. There is a "Friends" area on the right side of this blog, be sure to Follow. Then you can see all of your posts when they go live.

NEW STICKERS IN OUR SHOP

        I am so excited to share these new stickers with you in our shop. They are limited edition so be sure to pick them up today. Be sure to take a look around as I have a lot of new things going on: 

Thank you so much! Happy Hopping & Crafting!
Love,

54 comments:

  1. Coffee drinking gnomes...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I do love the one with the cup next to the gnome.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jessica Lynn,
    How wonderfull that you are a sponsor again this year, thank you.
    I like all 3 of your Coffee-Gnomes, but the one with the cup besides him the most!
    You should pare him up with Brentwood ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had a lot of people asking for that one.. I will have to get him together. Thank you - Jess

      Delete
  4. oh my goodness, it doesn't get much better than gnomes and coffee.
    Thank you so much for the digi and for being a returning Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create with them.. happy crafting. thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I love the gnomies!!! And with coffee...WINNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree!! I can't wait to see what you create with our adorable gnome!! Happy stamping!
      Jess

      Delete
  6. Cute gnomes images, it is good to see how to draw these images!
    Thanks for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute gnomes!! I have bought from you several times and have been very happy. Love my bulldog stamp!! Go Georgia Bulldogs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh.. thank you so much.. i am so happy you love them! We are working on more soon! I can't wait to share it all.

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for your generous sponsorship!
    And thanks so much for the super cute gnome digi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the cute digi and thanks for being a super sponsor again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by.. I can't wait to see what you create with this digital stamp too!! - Jess

      Delete
  10. So glad to see you a sponsor again. I used your image last year for my card. Thanks for offering another one. So Cute! Thanks for being a Super Sponsor. I am now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice!!! I will have to head out and take a look.. happy stamping!!! :D
      Jessica

      Delete
  11. Such a cute little gnome! Thanks for the free digi and for being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute gnome!
    Thanks for being a super sponsor

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the gnome. thanks for the image. Thanks for being a super sponsor..

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh thank you so much for the free little coffee gnome! I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marisela Delgado said: so pretty! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What acute digi. I love that gnome design. I will download it tomorrow on my computer. It will be fun using that image on cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for being a regular sponsor of this amazing hop! Lovin' the new digi image!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for the adorable digi stamp, gnomes are all the rage right now. I can not wait to create a card with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what you create!!! <3 - Jess

      Delete
  19. So fun! Thanks so much for the digi and thank you for being a Super Sponsor again!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful digital stamp much thanks and thank you for being a fabulous sponsor for the Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely thing to do...he's adorable! Who doesn't love gnomes :) Thanks for being a super sponsor!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the gnomes with their coffee! Thanks for being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great Gnomes thanks for being a super sponsor

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gnomes and coffee! Perfect combination! <3 Thanks for being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute! Great art!! Thank you for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those coffee loving gnomes are adorable! Thanks for the awesome digit, and for being an awesome super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you :) So adorable :) Hope I dont run out of time !!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh...gnomies!!! How adorable! Thank you so much for being a Super Sponsor xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cute! Thank you for sponsoring the hop!

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. so cute image!
    Thank you for being a Super Sponsor

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ooh gnomes with coffee! So cute :) And I love those stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Marisela Delgado said: you are so talented! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for the adorable freebie and for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  36. love watching you draw - thanks for the digi

    ReplyDelete
  37. These gnomes are so fun and I loved watching you draw them. Off to download the digi. Hopefully, I can squeeze in some crafty time tomorrow and maybe create a card using the digi.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you for being a sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gnomes and coffee, YAY! So cute. Thank you so much for being a super sponsor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Adorable gnomes! Thank you for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete