Old English kinda Christmas...

 

One of my favorite dog breeds is the Old English Sheepdog. The first time I saw one of these in the movie Labyrinth, I fell in love with it. So I decided it was time to continue to add to our digital and card-making selection, so this is an adorable design that I drew up, including a Christmas hat and bow that you can color any color. This digital stamp is available in our store, so if you're interested, visit www.jessicalynnoriginal.com  and download it today. 

 I decided to color him using traditional red and green colors, and I didn't add a sentiment, but I really like the idea I could do with this. The card I created was for the coffee lovers blog hop, and I wanted to include a puppuccino. I actually got one for my dog a couple of weeks ago. He was so excited. Whatever they put in those is just as addicting for our pets as it is for us.



 I cannot believe that it is already less than 45 days until Christmas, and I have a lot of cards to create so that I can ship and share them. Do you create your own cards for Christmas or purchase them? 


Jessica Lynn 

4 comments:

  1. From a dog lover the puppachino card is a cutey. I recognize the pattern paper since I have some in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, JessicaLynn, very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, and I love the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete