New Swag in our Store

  

I am so excited to announce that we are opening up our swag portion of the website. As the owner and artist for all the art that you see, I've gotten many requests over the past few years to offer more than just stamps with my images. So I thought it would be fun to start branching off into stickers, pins, and so much more. All the items in this location will be limited edition, so be sure to pick them up early as we will not be producing more unless the listing says that it's an Open Edition.

The first item that I am so excited to announce that we have added is this adorable little gnome, and he is The Sorcerer's Apprentice gnome. I love him because he not only matches are stamps that we have available, but he is bright and bold and full of color, and he's the perfect size that you could wear them out and about without making too big of a splash. (click the image to the right to learn more and see all of our new Swag)

 The second thing that we added this month was a brand new sticker, and it is our adorable owl playing out in the snow with two little penguins. These vinyl stickers are perfect for just about anything. You could place them out in your car; you could put them on a computer; if you love to collect stickers, this is an easy way to collect some beautifully colored art.

 I look forward to adding additional items, and I would love to hear from you down below. Is there anything in particular that you would love for me to add to the store? It could be any stamps set that we had in the past, or if you're looking for a new design, I would love to hear from you as well. Thank you again for all of your love and support. It means the world to me.

 Have a great day,




1 comment:

  1. So what is your favorite!!? We will be adding some items in if you purchase during the hop!!

    ReplyDelete