A little coffee soak.....


I love the coffee lovers blog hop, and while I am not a huge coffee drinker, I love hot chocolate, delicious hot chocolate—one of the best hot chocolate I've ever had. I was at a tiny coffee shop, and they called it hot zebra cocoa. All I can say is that it was terrific. It was the perfect mix of white chocolate and dark chocolate mixed. I can't even describe it as good as it was. On the top, they had a marshmallow, which I thought was so cute, and it looked like it was relaxing in there, so this card was made from a digital stamp that was offered a couple of years ago from JessicaLynnOriginal.  I was looking through my card box and saw that I had printed this out, and I wanted to make a card with it, so I thought I would share it for this hop.

 The image itself is not currently up is a digital image, but I can't say I might not bring it back after working on this card. It was much fun, and I think he looks so cute soaking in the hot chocolate.




 

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh you have to bring this back! It's so adorable. The way you described Zebra cocoa makes me want to try it. It sounds so delicous, even for a die hard coffee drinker, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to .. The Zebra cocoa was amazing! I am thinking I might have to go and drive to get a cup.. it sounds amazing!

      Delete
  2. I have it and loved working with it!

    ReplyDelete