Muppets, Puppets, and Kermit..

So, a few weeks back, I stumbled upon this intriguing YouTube tutorial on crafting your own Muppet puppet. Strangely, it sparked a two-week-long obsession for me. My Christmas wish list is now filled with items essential for puppet-making. Today, I decided to have some fun and sketched Kermit enjoying a cup of piggy coffee or maybe Hog-Chocolate? This was just a drawing that I did for fun, and I love that the coffee company is "MOI?" I used a stencil for the background to add coffee beans, and a sentiment that has a double meaning.. both Piggy and the Coffee. I think his little smile is just soooo sweet!

As I doodled away, I thought, 'Why not add one more coffee card for the Hop?' This week flew by in the blink of an eye, and though it's a bit of a downer, I'm already looking forward to next year's Coffee Hop!

I'd like to take a moment to express my gratitude to Amy, an incredible host who has consistently spearheaded this event for many years. It's truly an honor to participate in this hop and witness the incredible cards you've crafted using my Brentwood owl digital stamp. 

Jessica Lynn 

To learn more about the items below just click on the image!!

Digital Stamps
Custom Stamps

@ArtistryinCards!! Thank you!!!


8 comments:

  1. What an amazing card!!! You're so talented! Kermit drinking from a Piggy mug is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I adore this Kermit/Miss Piggy project! You should totally make this into a stamp! thank you so much for being a returning Super Sponsor. We appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh.. thank you! I love being a sponsor if Disney would let me, I totally would!!!

      Delete
  3. Ooohhh wauw what a super card with Kermit and his miss Piggy mug, you create the most awesome drawings Jessica Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card with Kermit and Miss Piggy! Thanks for being a Super Sponsor and for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete