Wilderness Lodge's Intriguing Folklore | The WHOLE story | Disney World


My Favorite Disney Items to Bring: https://tinyurl.com/DisneyShopwithJess - According to articles in a commemorative edition newspaper titled The Silver Creek Star Vol. B, No. 28,928 (actually a clever way of communicating information to guests staying at the Lodge about the guest services procedures as well as sharing the colorful Imagineering back story), Wilderness Lodge had a rich history, and it centered around the exploits of one man: Colonel Ezekiel Moreland. Follow me on social media: ✨ My Linktree: https://linktr.ee/jessicalynnoriginalstudios WHO AM I? WHAT IS THIS CHANNEL ABOUT? As an artist and travel enthusiast, my YouTube channel is the perfect blend of creativity, inspiration, and exploration. It's a space where I share my experiences, discuss my passions, and showcase my artistic endeavors. Through my channel, I aim to provide exciting travel experiences that inspire you to spend quality time with your loved ones and share my creative passion for drawing, cardmaking, and running my small business, JessicaLynnOriginal Studios. My hope is that my channel will become a source of inspiration for you, motivating you to pursue your own creative endeavors and explore new places with your loved ones. So join me on this crazy journey, and let's see where the world takes us together! #disneyworldvlogs #disneyworld #waltdisneyworld © 2023 The views, opinions, or operational practices expressed in this video do not reflect those of the Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, or subsidiaries. This content is neither endorsed nor approved by The Walt Disney Company or any of its affiliates and should not be considered representative of their views. The content in this video solely represents the views of Jessica Lynn Mould. Additionally, all artwork featured on JessicaLynnOriginal.com is owned by Jessica Lynn Mould and is protected by copyright laws. For any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment