Disney Wish Captain Minnie Mouse Original Drawing JessicaLynnOriginal Di...


Thank you so much for stopping by I love being able to create original art and then show you how I am able to take my drawing and turned it into something fun that you could give or share with someone. I am so inspired by the brand new Disney cruise ship The Wish but I thought it would be fun to go ahead and draw their captain. I am so excited that Minnie Mouse is the captain of this ship I hope that other characters will follow along with her although I do worry about a ship being navigated by Goofy. I don't own any of the characters for Disney so all of the rights to that still belong to them but I draw this because I am a fan and I think that it's fun to sketch and draw out these adorable lovable characters. I started with a black ink pen and doodled up Minnie Mouse and I will take this all the way to a fully colored hand-created card. I hope that you enjoy my process and I would love for you to subscribe to my channel. Be sure to visit: https://linktr.ee/jessicalynnoriginalstudios Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCRTdLCMZAINv7UElXxTkTw/join © 2022 All of the artwork found here at JessicaLynnOriginal.com is owned by Jessica Lynn Mould and is protected by copyright laws. Email us with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment