All 9 Lives with You.




I wanted to create a card that really showed off all nine lives, so there are eight shadows of this adorable cat in the background and one that is currently living his life. I love this.  It was very simple to create. I stamped that kitten all over the background in a grid pattern I needed to make sure that all eight of them showed up on the card.  Then I stamped the last one and colored him in. I used my copics and glitter pens. I mounted it on a green cardstock to make the eyes pop. Then I added foam risers to the back and boom!

This stamp set is part of my newest launch Celine's Kittens. be sure to pick it up today.
Also from 4/21-4/29 the LoveyourpetsHop2018 is going on! be sure to take a look.

Jessica Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring, and Love that you created your own pattern paper with the kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie! I love those eyes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this couldn't be any cuter! Super cute stamps!

    ReplyDelete