10 #valentinesdaysayingsThat will Supercharge your Handmade Cards

I love making Valentine's day cards and now that I have two adorable girls who will be sharing their creative cards with their friends... .time to get working on those now! Sayings with cute ideas on what to make or give them.

You can use these on tags to give your gifts of love. 

  1. You're the bomb -- bet that would be great on a bath bomb!!
  2. You are a Cut above the rest -- scissors or gift certificate to the salon! 
  3. You mean the World to me -- with a map of places you have been or are planning on for the year?
  4. You are the icing on the cake -- with a cupcake or cake!!
  5. I'd always PICK you -- flowers (easy one right)
  6. I'm stuck on you -- stickers or glue sticks
  7. You're a great catch -- goldfish snacks
  8. You rule! -- measure tape or ruler
  9. You write the book on being cool - handmade book or a new book for them to be inspired by
  10. I think you are purrrrr-fect -- cat themed items or cards
This is just a small start to some of the ideas you could create.. what is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment