Stamp Launch: You are my Happy Ending


After taking a few months off I am so excited to be returning to our stamp launch with the first new set in a few month: JessicaLynnOriginal's You are my Happy Ending Pirate Kinds Clear 4x4 Photopolymer Stamp Set.  I wanted a series of stamps that you can intermix and change them out. So I designed this adorable set of kids in costumes. I love pirates and I wanted to make a set that was interchangeable with other ones. Wait until you see the full collection of these adorable kids. You can stamp them all together (it looks like the cutest kindergarten group).



Be sure to watch our video to get to know this new stamp set. 

Our amazing Design Team put together some amazing paper crafting projects to inspire you with ideas for the adorable set.

BLOG HOP
Be sure to visit the ladies blogs to leave some love! Comment on all of the blogs and be entered to win a JessicaLynnOriginal prize!
  1. Main JessicaLynnOriginal Page (You are here) 
  2. Lisa Reynolds Bzibziak
  3. Carolyn Ellenberg LaBille
  4. Maria Russell
  5. Tasha RJ
  6. Kelli Horger
  7. Jeanie Ellis
Thank you so much for visiting!

7 comments: